Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Gonzalez's Heart

We are still waiting on a few labs but we have some results.

Surgery is now cancelled for the 3rd time. He has multiple organisms growing in his blood probably due to the arterial line. This could be a reason for the crabby pants, fever and so on. So they have started him on antibiotics. We will know later if the surgery is postponed for a week or 2. If it is a week, Jaden and I will stay at the RMH to hopefully help eliminate any other set backs. I will know later today but wanted to update you on the cancelled surgery.

No comments: