I hope you are all doing well. The Dr's. had decided that we would most likely get to go home tomorrow. Late this afternoon they came in and said they had found a third bacteria. The antibiotics that Jaden is getting will not work with the bacteria they found. So tomorrow infectious disease will be coming in and they will figure out exactly what needs to be done and if we still can leave tomorrow. They are a little concerned because last night his sats were hanging low. Hopefully he has a great night and then tomorrow we can figure out a good solution so we can get home and have him recover there where he is comfortable.
Will update more tomorrow.