Monday, December 11, 2006

Gonzalez's Heart

Good morning to you all.

Jaden had his special (pre-surgery) bath last night and then Lana and I made an ornament one with his hand and another with his foot. We had a good night with him.

He slept wonderfully and slept through our walk to the hospital. We got here at 5:30am and then we went back to the room to start the check in process. Jaden was really happy and then took a nap through all of our paperwork. The anesthesiologist came in and I told him of the problem we had the last time around. He was very friendly and I felt very comfortable with him. His name is Raj. So started praying hard for him. Without him getting the lines in, we won't be able to move on with the surgery. He came back in after talking with Dr. Harrington our surgeon and I told him I was already praying for him and he said that is good to know.

We will let you know more...

1 comment:

Steph T said...

I am watching for updates and praying for you!

xoxo,
Steph T