Monday, December 11, 2006

Gonzalez's Heart

Dr. Harrington came out to talk to us at 2pm and said everything went well. She said they got the lines in fine and they would bring him up for us to see him in about a half hour. Sal and I just went to go see him and they kicked us out for about 30 more minutes. The anestesiologist came into the lounge and told us very confidently that things went well and he was very pleased with it all. He thanked me for the prayers and said I should be here all of the time to pray for his other patients. It was really cute.

So far so good. Tonight is the critical recovery time so we will stay here in the lounge overnight to be very close.

Thank you all for your wonderful prayers. Love, Sal, Steph and the kiddo's

3 comments:

Stacy said...

That is great news Steph!! The power of prayer is amazing! Jaden had lots of people praying for him!!

Kristin said...

Steph T mentioned today that they wouldn't know until they got in whether they could do the 2nd surgery or would be re-doing the 1st surgery... I'm curious as to what was done?!

Of course I am praying for you all, and especially for Jaden in these critical hours.

~kjl

Steph T said...

So glad to hear the good news, I just hope it keeps pouring in!!

Kristin beat me to the punch there...were they able to go ahead with the 2nd stage surgery or did they have to redo the norwood???