Monday, October 12, 2009

As of right now, Jaden still has a pretty yucky cough. Sal said last night he thinks we should call to reschedule his surgery. I told him we had to at least wait until Tuesday morning if not even Wednesday morning.

We are putting Essential oils on him every hour. We started this saturday. We are using oils that are recommended for colds, and respitory issues. So please pray extra hard for the health of Jaden. We need to have this surgery this week. I need it so we can move on. I also need it as it works out so well with the kids not having school and other scheduling things. I understand if he is still not well that we need to reschedule. I just pray we won't need to.

Please keep the prayers coming strong.


Kristin said...

Praying, as always.

Anonymous said...

From your neighbors Patty and Brian,

We are praying everyday for Jaden. Hope he gets better fast so he can have his surgery this week. If you need anything please let us know.