Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Gonzalez's Heart

Jaden had his appointment with his Cardiologist yesturday. He weighed 10lbs 2oz and was 24in long. His O2 was 87 which is much higher then it has been for a very long time. Dr. Chip said he looked wonderful and to keep up the great work. Jaden should be 10lbs 7oz so he is not to far off from where they want him to be.

I have nursed him a few times and he does great with it now. I asked his nurse what she thought since we are not sure if he aspirates and the 2 of us came up with a few times here and there should be fine for now. I know the signs of aspiration and he is not having any. YEAH!!!

Ashley started tennis again this week and Ethan still has t-ball which he has loved. We will have busy weeks again until August.

19 days until the Celebration of Life party....... Love to you all... Steph

3 comments:

Stacy said...

Hey Gonzalez family!

It is great to always see the awesome reports from the doctors on Jaden. He has come so far! You are all doing an awesome job keeping him healthy and making him stronger. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK. Whatever you are doing, it must be exactly what he needs!

Can't wait to see you all again!

Luv, Stacy

Steph T said...

Grow little Jaden, Grow!! I'm so excited to hear the great news about how he is doing. Kudos to you and your nurse for deciding that a nursing session now and again is ok. Hang in there mama!

It has been really busy days around here too. I finally sold my first diaper from my website yesterday...just after we talked and I said I was going to list some on ebay, I ended up selling one...imagine that!!!

Ttyl,
Steph T

Kristin said...

Hey Steph...

Hope you are having a great week! I can't wait for Jaden's party :) What a great idea!

~kjl